Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day Six-Eastern Washington



Day six was kind of a long day. We took off after Chad was done with work and left CDA behind. I drove an unimaginable number of miles through really boring landscape, sorry Eastern Washingtonians, I didn't like it. The pictures featured were not the norm and some of you maybe don't like the views we enjoyed. It was worse. I know, I'm from ND and most would say that I shouldn't talk but the truth is, I thought it was ugly and an easy decision was made. We do not want to live in Washington, at least the majority of the eastern side is out.

As our pictures show we stopped to view the gorge, I think that was the Columbia River and there was a state park with 'petrified' wood which is cool. We mostly motored through this part of our trip and ended the night in Richland, WA. All in all, we had a great day together, we saw lots of orchards and vineyards which was a neat thing. Now we know where our fruit comes from.

No comments: