Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Elle says, part 2

Elle now calls me "fat pants" to get my attention when she needs to tell me something.  This is a term of endearment daddy uses for all of his girls. In fact,  I bought Elle a picture for her wall that says "you are beauty full" she says "no I not I fat pants".

The other day after our naps us girls went for a walk.  We returned to the house and had a little picnic. I let Elle grab her own juice from the fridge. Without my noticing she picked up an extra juice and handed it to me when  we got outside saying "here mommy,  this one is for you". (Heart melt)

Isla has been a little upset lately on our drives home from school. Today I asked Elle what was wrong with Isla. She said she didn't know,  I asked if she was hungry ... Elle said,  "yeah,  she wants boob".

Elle is a great singer and when I heard the song Roar by Katy Perry I told Elle that was her song, she is really good at roaring. Now you will often hear Elle singing the chorus on her own...
"I got the eye of a tiger,  fighter
Dancing in the fire
I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar oar oar oar oar! Uh oar oar oar. "
It's the best ever.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

She getting so big. Have fun this week.

Unknown said...

How wonderful these memories are...fat pants, roar, and the blunt truth on breast feeding. I gotta get me some Elle!